Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Lacey & Adam's Cake

I can't really claim this entire cake. When they asked me to do it, I had to decline because my schedule that weekend was out of control & I knew I wouldn't be able to put as much time into it as I should have. Turns out it was a good choice because I had a miscarriage that week and, frankly, I turned into a complete zombie for a few days. So they had another friend bake & fondant the cake & I just assembled & decorated it. Anyway, the best part about it was the cute little ribbon around each tier. They didn't have any & it really needed an extra something, so I cut up a bit of fabric they had lying around that completely matched the table overlay and used that as a ribbon. I think it turned out quite cute and very pink which was pretty much the whole point of the reception!

No comments: