Saturday, May 28, 2011

Evette's Cake!

ah, the topsy-turvy cake.... we meet again... bwahahahhaaa!

I really did my research this time though, and now know that this look you've got going on.... yeah, it's all an illusion. You can't fool me anymore.

But you are one time consuming little bugger, I'll tell ya that much.
I still kinda love you though.

(sour cream chocolate cake with raspberry buttercream on the 6" & 10" and white cake with sprinkles aka funfetti on the 8" & 12" tiers)
This cake was jeeessst challenging enough to really keep me focused, but not so much that I wanted to throw it in the nearest dumpster & run away to Iceland. Just like I like it. Who am I kidding? I'd do this for free, I love it so much. Hell, I practically do.
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

the Lola Letters said...

AMAZING!!!!! I LOVE it!

MTD said...

Wow! I want to say that the cake looks so professional. But, you are a professional! So I guess, it's a job well done as usual! Awesome cake! So talented!

Cheryl said...

Just for kicks, I clicked the Next blog button to see who would come up after me. What a pleasant surprise. Your cakes are lovely! Hello blog neighbor!

Angie said...

Congratulations, really great job